Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunrise cruise

Went on an amazing ride this morning. Unfortunately, it took me a few extra minutes to pull myself from bed, so it was only about 45 minutes long. I also forgot to charge my garmin, so I was not able to keep track of my pace! Boy am I dependent on that toy; no going back now :) I did take a couple moments to stop and capture the beautiful scenery so you could enjoy it too!! Can't ask for much more!





When I got to work, I mapped my ride on daily mile- here it is!





I also signed up for the Hingham 4th of July road race! 4.5 miles, an so much fun! People wear crazy outfits and they paint the road lines red white and blue. Unfortunately my running partner (mom) will be away on a fabulous wedding anniversary vacation so I may be flying solo.... Anyone interested? :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment